marquez cette publication comme favoriteTeach English in Strasbourg with Babylangues (Strasbourg)cacher cette annonce
compensation: €10.00 - €16.50 NET per hour type d'emploi: Temps partiel
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for a part-time job? Want to make the most of your stay in France? Why not join Babylangues and teach English to French children in a fun and creative way? We are recruiting instructors to start immediately with families in and around Strasbourg!
Find out more at job-in-france.babylangues.com
With its method based on scientific research and carefully adapted to the different stages of childhood, Babylangues has become France's leading specialist in early language acquisition and revolutionised the way children learn languages through interactive activities taking place in their homes. Acclaimed by linguists and extensively covered in prestigious media outlets (BBC, NPR, Le Figaro, etc.), Babylangues is recruiting Anglophone instructors throughout the year and offering them the opportunity of a job in France, regardless of their level in French. No prior teaching credentials are required to become a Babylangues Language Instructor, as all instructors are fully trained and provided with extensive pedagogical material upon joining the company. Over the course of their sessions, instructors introduce children to a range of fun activities (singing, dancing, drawing, etc.) and acquire invaluable professional skills. Furthermore, working with a French family is a great chance for instructors to improve their French and gain a first-hand insight into French culture.
As an instructor with Babylangues, you will:
- Work with children and share your passion for languages
- Receive training in Babylangues' methodology, acquire skills and discover a new way of teaching
- Improve your understanding of French culture by meeting French families
- Join a wide community of highly qualified language instructors and make friends from all over the world
A Babylangues instructor should:
- Speak English as a mother tongue
- Be aged 18 years old minimum
- Be an EU citizen or possess a valid working or student visa
- Have experience working with young children
- Be conscientious, dynamic and creative (artistic and sports skills are a plus)
- No level of French or formal teaching experience required.
Start date: Recruiting now!
Working hours: during the after-school period, and/or all-day Wednesdays and Saturdays. You should be available at least 2 days a week starting 4pm.
Salary: Competitive pay rates of €10 NET - €16.50 NET (after tax) per hour.
Flexible hours to suit availabilities; 5 to 20 hours per week.
French part-time open-ended contract (CDI).
- Free French classes
- Free mobile phone
- Help settling into life in France (accommodation, CAF).
- Support with the registration process for Social Security, and contribution to the monthly cost of health insurance.
- Discounts on holidays and outings
Become part of a passionate, dynamic and international team!
Take a few minutes to fill in our straightforward application form below, and you will be contacted with a response within 48 hours.